At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent over the world. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, we provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services, and lead logistics provider services for our customers – helping them deliver better results every day.
- Manage and control project implementation starting from initial preparation until Closing
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes (CR)
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer and stakeholder expectation, build relationship
- Manage project budget : budget monitoring, drive project margin improvement
- Manage changing scope (i.e. change management) and project acceptance criteria
- Translate project requirements into project objectives and tasks
- Communicate major milestones and identify potential project risks
- Manage project risks and take proactive action when needed
- Provide project leadership to project teams and provide constructive feedback to teams as it pertains to project performance
- Establish reporting structures inside the project team
- Define and communicate the roles of project team members
- Evaluate and review performance of project team members
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, time, budget and secure resources
- List all the risk that appear in the planning/implementation process and obtain solution for mitigating the risk.
- Provide all project information that required by other party (management, customer, vendor, etc) in timely manner.
- Keep finding the best way for improving project performance.
- Provide all information related with the project to operation team in handover process
- Minimum 6-7 years in Telco industry with 3-5 years experience in similar role
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline, preferably from Engineering
- Excellent communication and leadership skill
- Good knowledge on MS Office including MS Project is and advantage.
- PMP certification is an advantage