Flip helps people send money securely with the best experience in Indonesia. Individual users are able to use Flip to send money across 88 banks in Indonesia with zero cost. Meanwhile, business users can send money swiftly, securely, and at a lower cost to more than 100 banks across Indonesia.
At Flip, we value fairness. We believe that we have to treat employees, customers, and all stakeholders fairly and respectfully. Fair treatment for employees means we establish clear goals, facilitate our employees to achieve them, and value their contribution to the company with equitable benefits.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our technical positions.
What you'll do
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Product & other Technical department Team Leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
What you'll need
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter with 3+ years of experience.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Engineering & Product roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting).
- Experience in hiring expatriates or overseas candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Preferably someone who has experience in a VUCA environment/start-up.
NB: This position is open for working remotely